DR. DOUGLAS F. ENGLE, DDS
As a native Arlington resident, I have been caring for the smiles of the residents of Arlington, Mansfield, Grand Prairie, Kennedale, and surrounding areas for over 29 years.
- 1982 Graduate of Baylor University with a B.A. in Chemistry
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1986
- Current member of the American Dental Association
- Current member of Texas Dental Association
- Current member of Ft. Worth District Dental Society
- Arlington Dental Study Club Participant
I currently give back to the community by volunteering at the Mission Arlington Dental Clinic. I am an active member and deacon at First Baptist Church, Arlington. I also enjoy golfing, singing, and sports. Most importantly, I enjoy spending time with my two daughters and lovely wife.
MICHELLE – OFFICE MANAGER
33 Years of Quality Service. For all your scheduling requests plus dental and insurance questions, please feel free to contact Michelle. She is friendly, kind, and passionate about helping existing and future patients.
ANITA – DENTAL ASSISTANT
27 Years of Quality Service. Anita is a caring and compassionate assistant who is there to help the entire family and make everyone feel right at home.
REAGAN – DENTAL HYGIENIST
16 Years of Experience. Reagan is known for her gentle and thorough cleanings. Her goal is for you to have the healthiest teeth and gums possible.